Sometimes we need reminders of things we already know. To not take anything for granted-whether it’s nature, resources, relationships, design, or architecture. We shouldn’t need to have a wake-up call to live well. Instead, we should be living responsibly- being conscious of every small act. Let’s be more humane. When designing a chair or a building, let it have a soul.
10 acres Gated community with club house, swimming pool, yoga room, tennis and volley ball courts, gardens etc.
(1 minute from Kollur ORR Exit Number 2)
- 15 mins to Financial District (Amazon, Microsoft etc.)
- Multiple international schools (Gaudium, Samishti) in 5 mins distance.
- 5 mins distance to My Home Ankura, My Home Tridasha.
- 5 mins from HMDA Neopolis (where 1 acre was sold for 60 crores).
- HMDA/RERA approvals available
- Construction in progress
- Sep’2023 completion with 6 months grace period.