Real Estate in Hyderabad has become a favorite city ever since the IT boom, with many Multinational Companies (MNCs) such as Google, Infosys, Microsoft, Cognizant, and Wipro calling the city their home. Still, despite being one of India’s biggest Metropolitan cities, one can find affordable and cheap rental options in Hyderabad pretty easily. Let’s read about the best residential areas in Hyderabad for IT professionals.
What do we generally look for when buying or renting a home? Amenities, Social and Commercial infrastructure, Accessibility, Transport facilities, Workplace convenience, Educational and Medical institutions, etc. Right? Most areas in the City of Pearls tick off all the boxes in the above checklist. We are sure to reassure you of your search for the perfect and best places to live in Hyderabad.
Here is our list of the best residential areas in Hyderabad:
Financial District is a suburb located strategically along the crucial Nehru Outer Ring Road (Nehru ORR). It is a well-known employment hub in the city, comprising several business centers, IT parks, and special economic zones (SEZs). Nanakramguda and Gachibowli were the areas that were part of the first phase of the financial district.
Nanakramguda is considered the first phase of the Financial District and is blooming with new residential and commercial projects. The US consulate in Hyderabad will have its own building in Nanakramguda.
1. Most gated communities include 24/7 security, a swimming pool, a clubhouse, recreational rooms, a jogging track, indoor games, and power backup.
2. There are many hospitals, such as Continental Hospitals, Global Multi-speciality Dental Hospital, and Medics Healthcare.
3. Nanakramguda is well connected to the MNCs.
4. It is one of the most peaceful places in Hyderabad. It consists of different beautiful localities with lush and green landscapes.
5. It has a lot of International schools and good universities.
6. Land can be purchased at ₹6,700-10,800/sqft., or rented at ₹22-33/sqft.
7. The current price in Nanakramguda is ₹10,800/sqft.
Gachibowli is a well-developed part of the financial district, having the best residential areas in Hyderabad.
1. Gachibowli has a lot of gated communities.
2. It is home to some of the most luxurious and popular shopping malls.
3. It has different International schools like Oakridge International School.
4. There are several scenic parks and gardens in every nook and corner.
5. Proximity to all the employment hubs.
6. It has hospitals like AIG, Himagiri, etc…
7. Buy Residential land at ₹7,000-10,300/sq ft. and rent at ₹16-26/sqft.
8. The current price in Gachibowli is approx ₹8,350/sq ft.
Kollur is a suburban area situated on the outskirts of Hyderabad. Kollur has acquired a lot of traction in recent times for its infrastructural developments, which created a boom in Kollur real estate.
1. Availability of affordable residential housing with peaceful surroundings, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
2. Well-connected via ORR to job centers such as Hi-Tech City and Gachibowli.
3. Many under-construction projects choose homes.
4. Situated in the vicinity of the airport.
5. One can purchase land in the price range of ₹2,718-11,805/sqft.
6. The current value in Kollur is ₹4,292/sq ft.
National Geophysical Research Institute is situated in Uppal. It is one of the most affordable localities in Hyderabad to live in. Uppal is a prominent IT hub well-connected to Pocharam, the fast-developing neighborhood. Pocharam has the largest Infosys campus.
Uppal is a friendly neighborhood because it is also a bachelor-friendly area with many residential projects allowing young professionals to live, thus making it a perfect Cheap Rental Localities in Hyderabad For Students & Bachelors. Cheap and Best place to stay in Hyderabad for young aspirants.
1. Close to Pocharam IT Campus
2. Also, proximity to Madharam IT park, the next Madhapur of Hyderabad.
3. Well connected to the City through metro rail and roads.
4. It is home to Genpact, a well-known MNC in Hyderabad.
5. It Has schools and institutes like Little flower school.
6. One can buy land in the price range of ₹4,500-7,600/sqft. Or rent at ₹8-13/sqft.
7. The current price in Uppal is approx ₹5,568.
Kondapur is close to IT hubs hence it is a popular destination among IT professionals. It extends excellent housing options and good infrastructure, which makes it a suitable locality for young IT families.
1. Kondapur is well-connected to numerous travel routes, such as National Highway 9, Old Mumbai Road, Nehru ORR, and Gachibowli-Miyapur Road. The metro line allows people to commute to other places through the city’s center.
2. Kondapur covers many schools, such as Arbor International School, Chirec International School, and Mount Carmel International School.
3. Hospitals with high-quality services, such as Apollo, KIMS, and Civil Hospital, are also situated in Kondapur.
4. Galleria, Srinivasa, and NSL Centrum Mall are close.
5. One can buy land in the price range of ₹5,400-8,500/sqft. And rent at ₹15-24/sq ft.
6. The current price in Kondapur is approx ₹8,350/sq ft.
Kokapet is one of the most expensive commercial and residential areas in Hyderabad. It is considered an extension of the Financial District and is very close to the IT hubs. It is one of the developing areas in Hyderabad.
1. The International Airport is easy to access through Nehru ORR, as it runs through the locality.
2. Kokapet is lush and green and has trees lined along the roads.
3. The famous tourist attraction, Golconda Fort, is within driving distance.
4. The famous Ocean Park Amusement Park is also situated in Kokapet.
5. Rockwell International School, Ingenium World School, and The Global Edge School are some schools in Kokapet.
6.VisLon Hospital – Women and Child Care is located in Kokapet.
7. SAS Crown, supposedly the tallest residential skyscraper in South India, is being constructed in Kokapet. It is a High-rise, Uber Luxury Residential Apartment project consisting of 5 towers, G+57 Floors, 237 units, and will start from ₹7.87 Crores.
8. The current price in Kokapet is approx ₹8,150/sq ft.
These all are the best residential destinations that make you stay here forever. Furthermore, there are other upcoming developing areas in Hyderabad for residence which enhances the scope for more residents to stay in this city of pearls. Stay tuned for details on more similar areas
We can conclude that the 5 Best Residential Areas in Hyderabad for IT professionals who want to buy or rent a home are all located close to the IT hubs to avoid transportation delays and have conveyance.