Hyderabad, one of the best metropolitan cities, is a massive hub for the IT world. Hyderabad has a population of more than 10.6 million people. And the population is growing every year as many people move to Hyderabad for various job opportunities and a better lifestyle.
Hyderabad has seen a series of diverse investments come up in the past ten years as the standard of living is ever-rising. And to accommodate the population growth, there has been a massive growth in the Real Estate market too. A lot of new projects have been coming up. A lot more will happen in Hyderabad as the Hyderabad Pharma City will likely launch soon. It is the world’s largest integrated cluster in Hyderabad for the pharmaceutical industries. It is spread across 19000 acres in Mucherla. This park is expected to attract investment worth 9.7 billion USD and generate employment for 560,000 people.
Real Estate in Hyderabad has seen astounding growth. Post-pandemic, people have invested more in Villas as they provide the owners with spacious living, larger spaces, and backyards. Many top real estate companies in Hyderabad are launching different housing projects.
Many IT professionals buy villas in Hyderabad as investments. If a villa can be purchased at an affordable price, it can be an excellent investment. Since prices have been soaring rapidly, the owners want good returns.
The location you select for buying or building a villa is critical as it makes or breaks the deal as an investment.
Places to invest in Hyderabad 2023:
When investing in residential properties, it is essential to consider certain factors that can affect the appreciation of the properties. These factors are the location of the property, the infrastructure, and upcoming projects. Based on these factors, the best places to invest in 2023 are:
What is the cost of luxury villas in Hyderabad?
The cost of luxury villas varies depending on the location, size, developer, and amenities they provide. Usually, what makes a villa luxurious are the spacious areas, a private swimming pool, the size of the villa, and the decor. Make sure to set a budget to buy a luxury villa. You do not want to go bankrupt. The cost of luxury villas in Hyderabad can start around 3 Cr. and go up to 30 Cr. or more.
Here are a few areas to buy villas in Hyderabad:
Mokila is one of the most sought-after best residential areas in Hyderabad. It is known for its lush green environment and efficient connectivity. Different residential developments are available in this area, such as residential plots, independent houses, multi-storey apartments, and luxurious villas.
Some of the villa projects that are available in Mokila are:
● Sri Mytri Avasa is a project created by Sri Mytri Constructions and Developers, consisting of 3BHK villas ranging from Rupees 2.08 Cr to 3.90 Cr., and an area from 2384 sqft to 4354 sqft. They have a total of 113 units on ten Acres. They provide different amenities like an Indoor games room, Power Backup, Rainwater harvesting, Waste Disposal, and Vaastu Compliant.
● Som Boulevard is an ultra-luxury villa project in the Kondakal locality. SSI KC Developers are developing it. This villa project is set on 41.55 acres. It was launched in December 2021 and will be ready for possession in September 2027. These villas will have 4 BHK in a 4000 sqft area, ranging around 4.3 Cr. It has incredible amenities like Spa, Yoga center, kids and adult swimming pools, and squash, basketball, and badminton courts. It will also have a library, a mini theatre, restaurants/cafeterias, and an amphitheatre.
Tellapur is an upcoming residential locality in Hyderabad since it is close to the ORR, Gachibowli, and IT Hubs. It has an excellent social infrastructure and lush Greenlands for better air quality. It also has some of the best properties in Hyderabad. Equipped with solid connectivity and having some of the best educational facilities, Tellapur, and its nearby areas are turning out to be excellent choices as real estate destinations.
● My Home Ankura is an ultra-luxury gated community of 75.46 acres project with 603 Triplex villas. The plot area ranges from 3223 sqft to 4146 sqft, priced from 4.9 Cr. to 6 Cr for 4 BHK villas. Their top-class amenities are natural ponds, salons, Jacuzzi, Daycare, a spa, a sewage treatment plant, lounges, and swimming pools.
Kollur is a suburban area located on the outskirts of Hyderabad. It is developing at a swift pace. Kollur has some of the best plots to buy in Hyderabad. Since it is on the outskirts, it has very pleasing surroundings. Currently, it is the best place to invest in Hyderabad.
● Magna Majestic Meadows is a villa-gated community project by Magna Homes. The project is situated on 30 acres of land, with 272 units of 3-4 BHK. These villas have carpet areas ranging from 3508 sqft to 4157 sqft. Amenities they offer are power backup, rainwater harvesting, and lifts in the villas. And they are priced at 4.79 Cr.
Kompally is known for its unique physical infrastructure, one of the poshest suburbs in Hyderabad. It has a great aesthetic ambience and bustling shopping malls. It has a dense and lush green environment that is pleasing to the eye and peaceful. Kompally was one of the first localities to have villas and gated communities.
● Sunyuga Villa Palazzo is a gated-villa project of Sunyuga Infra Pvt Ltd. It is a 4 BHK villa configuration constructed on 8.65 acres with 101 units. These villas are priced from 2.6 Cr to 3.44 Cr for plot sizes 3340 sqft to 4300 sqft. They provide amenities like badminton and basketball courts, power backup, and senior citizen sit-out. The villas’ possession starts in December 2024. On the contrary, check out 3 BHK flats for sale in Hyderabad.
Narsingi is one of the leading residential areas, as the locality lies adjacent to the ORR. Narsingi comprises a mid to high range of premium gated residential projects. It has a well-developed social infrastructure and is closely connected with employment hubs.
● Vessella Meadows is a lavish gated villa project under development by the Vessella Group. It is spread across 37 acres of green luxury and 285 units and is a homage to the countryside. This project has impeccable amenities like Spa, Sauna, RO water system, gazebo, grocery stores, Billiards, library, banquet hall, party lawn, and lots more! These villas are 3-6 BHK villas with plots ranging from 2900 sqft to 7970 sqft, priced from 5.8 Cr to approximately 12 Cr.
Shamshabad is growing to be a paramount residential and commercial locality due to its direct and close proximity to the international airport and all IT Hubs. ORR runs through it, and it is situated on the outskirts of the city.
It has an excellent social infrastructure and many international schools and hospitals in its vicinity.
● IRA Elevate Villas is an ultra-luxury project by Ira Reality. They offer some exclusive 4 BHK villas across 19 acres of beautiful landscape. There are 100 units in total. These villas are of G+2 floors and have a total carpeted area of 6105 sqft to 6125 sqft. This project has class-apart amenities like a medical store, spa, salon, party lawn, multipurpose halls, clubhouse, cricket pitch, stormwater drains, and other amenities. It is priced from 7.35 Cr onwards. The possession of these villas starts in 2025.
Kokapet is a booming locality in the real estate market. It is considered an extension of the Financial District. Kokapet is well-connected to all the IT hubs and the localities where IT professionals prefer to live. It is also strategically connected to the International Airport.
● EIPL River Edge Villas is a luxury villa gated community, having 74 units spread across 15 acres. They have 4 BHK with a built-up area from 4484 sq ft. to 6926 sq ft. and are priced from 4.26 Cr. approx. They provide amenities like Daycare, games lounge, Utility store, and party lawn.
Adibatla has seen massive demand in the real estate market in recent years as it is a part of the Information Technology Investment Region (ITIR) project. It has an excellent
physical infrastructure close to Srisailam Highway and ORR. There are many areas, such as Maheshwaram and Tukkuguda near Adibatla, that home buyers are considering. It is within a range of 16 kms to Raheja Park Mindspace Shamshabad.
● Bliss in the Woods is a sustainable housing villa community spread across 55 acres with 300 villas. They have 3 to 5 BHK villas with a built-up area of 4000 sqft to 9000 sqft. And priced from 2.48 Cr. to 9.4 Cr. The fact that it is adjacent to 450 acres of Urban Reserve Forest. Possession starts in 2025.
If you are considering buying villas in Hyderabad, make sure you do your research. Keep in mind what you are willing to pay for.
You can buy a villa away from all the traffic of the IT hubs or buy one close to the IT hubs. If you love the nostalgia of old-school living, stay away from the bustling roads of corporate roads. You can also buy plots and build your own house by selecting simple house designs. Lastly, it is up to you and your family.